Moving for the military?
We at Green Sur Properties, have been honored to help homeowners (including veterans and active-duty military personnel) sell their homes quickly for a fair cash price.
And we understand that selling under pcs pressure can be a little overwhelming. So here are some quick tips to help you sell in a timely and profitable manner!
• Hire An Agents With Low dom Average — If you’re going to sell the traditional route, then make sure you look for an agent with a low average Days-On-Market. The faster they’ve sold homes in the past, the faster they’ll likely be able to sell your home.
• Avoid Selling As fsbo — Homes sold as for sale by owner typically sell slower than other mls listings, so it’s probably good to avoid this option altogether.
• Consider Renting The Home — The downside about selling your home for a military move is that it might be a bad time to sell … if that’s the case, you might consider renting the home out until the market improves, or just rent it out long-term and benefit from the cash flow.
• Consider a Geo-Bach Move — This isn’t the most appealing option, but it is an option. Military personnel who move and leave behind their family at their previous station are known as Geo-Bachelors or Geo-Bachelorettes. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
• Sell To a Professional Homebuyer — At Green Sur Properties, we can buy your home as-is for a fair cash price and close in as little as two weeks. If you want to learn more, give us a call at (323) 990-3922!