Are you dealing with a leaky roof?
Well, you’re not the first.
Believe it or not, we’ve worked with a ton of homeowners who have a leaky roof.
And fortunately, it’s not the end of the world. Still, the longer you take to fix the problem, the more water damage it’s going to do … so here are some recommendations for dealing with a leaky roof.
• Contain The Water Damage — The first thing you want to do when you discover a leaky roof is try to contain as much of the ongoing water damage as possible. Use buckets and towels to avoid further damage and replace them as needed.
• Remove The Water — Try to remove water where it’s pooled up. The longer that water sits on a surface, the more damage it’s going to cause, so get rid of as much as you possibly can.
• Check With Your Insurance — Give your insurance agent a call to determine if you’re covered for water damage. If you are, you can probably get insurance to pain for fixing any damages.
• Fix The Roof — If you decide to keep your home, then you’ll need to fix the roof. You can hire someone else to do this, do it yourself, or try and get insurance to pay for it. If this step is a problem for you though, then check out the final option.
• Sell Your Home For Cash — If your house has more problems than it’s worth, you can sell your house for cash to a company like ours. We buy properties as-is for cash and we can close in just a few weeks. Give us a call if you want to get a fair cash offer on your home! (323) 990-3922